10.11.06

it's all about taste.

Taste is a subject that's been under much discussion in these parts as of late. Mostly with regard to music and mostly between Hilary and me, but it's funny how synchronicity works sometimes: I've just recently had several other rather deep discussions about taste with completely unrelated people coming from very different perspectives. Hopefully I'll have sufficient focus to elaborate at some point.

Right now though I just want to point to someone whose taste in Amsterdam bars seems to be similar to my own: these are some nice Flickr photos of a handful of my favorite watering holes in town (note: the second Arendsnest foto is actually a pic of In de Wildeman, in case you care). Especially nice since I never seem to see any pictures of Het Schuim, and it's such a dark but airy interior where I've spent a number of satisfying afternoons.

+++

No comments: