12.11.07

last man standing.


















OK, everyone in this picture is sick, plus there are a couple more unpictured people that are sick. You don't want to know the details, other than that you don't want to know the details. My parents are both staying home sick from work today, which I don't think has ever happened before in the history of the universe.

I am the only person in the family not currently experiencing extreme technical difficulties, which means that either 1) my European immune whatsis is the only thing between me and dire misery, or 2) I'm next. My money's on number 2 (as usual). Wish me luck.

+++

The above photo captures many details that crystallize the differences between my current lifestyle and another previously possible lifestyle. For fun someday I may count them, like the old brainteasers used to make you do.

+++

No comments: