22.10.09

in a silent way.













I'm thinking about installing a decibel meter in the living room here. As some points in the action, once the boyz have entered the Enemy Phase (where they takes turns hitting each other and then lying about who did what), and the seventeen automated Halloween decorations start moaning and screaming, and the three dogs start barking...I'm just curious about what kinds of levels we're hitting, and whether or not we should be wearing protection.













By the way, if I end up in the slammer on some molestation charges, it's because I offhandedly and unthinkingly told Cole that I was "going to take my pants off too" (he already had his off, I think as the result of a bathroom stop), and he thought it was the funniest thing ever, and immediately started saying it way too often ("Uncle Markie's going to take off his pants too"), so I'm reeeeely hoping he forgets about the hilariousness of this sentence before school tomorrow.

No comments: