26.4.10

monday monday.












I just realized today that babies make me a little nervous because you can't talk to them.

Note to self: Borough Market is open again on Thursday, this should be part of the plan.

+++

Above is Crouch End. And below is a set of sensible groupings, strictly for my reference, although if you'd like to join me, you're welcome to.

Victoria line to Warren St, then Tottenham Court Road heading south
Mr. Toppers, 10 Moor St, Chinatown.
Quinto Books, 59 Charing Cross Rd.
Sagar, 17 Percy Street.
National Gallery, Trafalgar Square.

any line to Liverpool St heading east
Rough Trade East, Old Truman Brewery.
Brick Lane Market.
Green & Red, 51 Bethnal Green Rd.
Lahore Kebab House.

Victoria Line south to Brixton.
Brixton Market

Picadilly Line south to Earl's Court or Victoria Line north, change in Green Park
No 10.

2 comments:

Klary Koopmans said...

I'm jealous of your trip. O wait, I dont have to be.

MEM said...

true dat. see you tomorrow! and happy birthday!