31.7.12

doctor love.

Hey remember back in January when I said I was going to the doctor for a checkup? I went this morning, six months later. Hey at least I went.

Once there, it became clear to me, as it always does, that I love my doctor. Her name is Renate Zwiers and she's awesome. It's worth selling your house or whatever and moving to my postcode so you can have her as your doctor too. That's all I wanted to say.

+++

Quite a month of blogging around here, I posted every day, wtf. Here's another tuna recipe, though if I did this again I'd probably use a red apple instead.

+++

tuna, pickled fennel, roasted almonds, green apple.

1 can tuna
1/2 cup pickled fennel, chopped (pickled fennel recipe to come but basically: fennel, turbinado sugar, apple vinegar, salt, water, marinated at least overnight)
1/2 cup roasted almonds, chopped
1/2 granny smith apple, chopped
1 or 2 tbsp mayonnaise, depending on your goals
1 or 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, to taste
salt to taste, I guess, but mine didn't need any

+++

No comments: