14.10.12

decrepitude.
























Above: the men's bathroom at OCCII reminding me about the important things in life, before or possibly during my hot and unbridled DJ action (speaking of OCCII, someone please remind me that Acid Mothers Temple is there this weekend in November for only 7 euro).

+++

Feels like I haven't had two perfectly healthy days in a row since I've been back from the US: this past week I caught your standard-issue bummer of a head cold (useless sinuses, head filled with cotton) which has now been downgraded to just a cough and a headache; and then today just when I was celebrating an imminent return to full-throttle action, I had some kind of back spasm that felt like someone was juicing my left kidney. It's still making threatening twitches whenever I move around, so now I'm on the couch again.

+++

Made soto ayam again last night, but only the first half of it, and it was still a great "I'm sick" chicken soup. The part I left out was the whole spice paste bit, and I have to say I didn't miss it much.

+++

No comments: