13.1.18

australia, day 12: another crimson grail.























The Powerball randomness of hourly/daytime temperatures this week in Sydney. Two Chaps for brunch: great coffee; beet and watermelon juice; corn sourdough crumpets.























Then I went to sound check and performance number two. While waiting for the bus my nose caught the scent of my first Australian barbie. Sniff sniff.


















Sniff sniff.























But I had no time to investigate further. Instead I had to revisit my shattered plectrum and my orchestral section who was having a quick huddle after having gone a bit mushy the night before.







































Meanwhile Nelson had an enviably good pizza from Manoosh, Sydney's #1 (Lebanese) takeout pizza.























+++

No comments: